The company is responsible for the processing of your personal data within the use of the site at the Internet address: and all its subdomains (hereinafter referred to as the «Site»).
Consent to the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as «Consent») applies exclusively to those personal data that are processed within the framework of the use of the Site and the execution of contracts with the Company. Using the Site requires your full consent to the processing of your personal data.
1. By completing the feedback form and clicking on the «Send» button, you (the «User») consent to the collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, updating (updating, modification), extraction, use, depersonalization, removal and destruction of personal data.
2. You confirm that you hereby consent to the processing by the Company of your personal data and confirm that by giving such consent, you act in your own will and in your interest. In accordance with the Federal Law of the Russian Federation No. 152-FZ of July 27, 2006 «On Personal Data», you agree, at the time of filling out the information when registering on the Site, to provide the following personal data that are not special or biometric: surname and name, number phone number, e-mail address (e-mail).
3. You agree to the following activities with all the specified personal data: collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating or modification), use, distribution (including transfer), depersonalization, blocking, destruction, transfer, and also the implementation of any other actions with your personal data in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation. Processing of personal data can be carried out using automation tools, as well as without using them (with manual processing).
4. When processing personal data, the Company is not limited in the application of methods for processing them.
5. You agree to the Company’s feedback to you, including: sending requests and information, executing agreements and contracts, sending notices, including notifications about news and products of the Company, processing your applications.
6. During the processing of personal data, the Operator shall take the necessary legal, organizational and technical measures or ensure their acceptance to protect personal data from unauthorized or accidental access to them, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, provision, dissemination of personal data, as well as from other illegal actions in respect of personal data, and also undertakes to maintain the confidentiality of the User’s personal data.
7. Only employees of the Operator, whose job duties are directly connected with access and work with the personal data of the User, can access the processing of the User’s personal data.
8. The Company has the right to use the information provided by the User, including personal data, to process, compile, analyze, and transfer it to third parties in order to ensure compliance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation, protect the rights and interests of users, site administration, third parties including for the purpose of identifying, verifying / investigating and / or suppressing unlawful acts). Disclosure of the information provided by the User can be made only in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation at the request of the court, law enforcement agencies, as well as in other cases provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
9. This Agreement can be withdrawn by the User by sending a written application to the Operator.
10. The consent of the User to the processing of personal data shall be valid from the moment of confirmation by the User of consent to the processing of personal data and to the achievement of the purposes of processing personal data or during the periods of storage of information established by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
11. The purpose of processing personal data is the analysis of the actions of an individual on the website and the functioning of the website; conducting advertising and newsletters.
12. You hereby acknowledge and confirm that, if necessary, the Company may, if necessary, provide your personal data to third parties for the purpose of providing technical support services, as well as (in anonymized form) for statistical, marketing and other scientific purposes. Such third parties have the right to the processing of personal data on the basis of this Agreement.